Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Brown's Daily Diary entries - (from Current day to the far Past)
(05-10-2017, 11:31 PM)GodFather Wrote: Wednesday May 10th 2017

I'm at a serious crossroads in my life and for the first time conflicted at what I should do? What I need to do!

It's obvious that Marvin doesn't have the tools or skills as a head coach to take this team to the promised land. I've known this for quite some time (much longer than I care to admit), but theres more to coaching than winning a super Bowl isn't it? There are so many plus' that also come with Marvin. His players respect him and like him. He brings stability to the franchise being here year after year running the program the same exact way. We know what to expect from Marvin and what not to expect(sorry dad, Vince won't be here anytime soon)  

but...but...but..

Ahhh who am I kidding, I don't care about this football team winning the Super Bowl. There was a time when I did but it all changed in January 14th 2003 when Marvin walked through the door as the new head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals. His eyes glistened with excitement and my heart skipped a beat the first time I heard him giggle. And that was the beginning.... the long work nights, the tears, our first kiss. It was all so magical and the first time Marvin made love to me I cried. I had been reborn. We are practically married he's been with me now for over 14 years and its been the most exciting time in my life.

But what do I do? I have a commitment and responsibliy to this organization, to my dad who built this!! But...but...I can't and I WON'T let him go! He's mine forever and I long for the rainy nights in bed spooning and wrestling with our love making till we fall asleep in one another arms in our own goal line positions. Cincinnati is going to have to get used to losing, because it pales in comparison to losing giggles in my life. Forgive me dad, forgive me fans and players but if I have to vote....and I vote for love!

Mike, won't Piano Man be jealous?  Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown's Daily Diary entries - (from Current day to the far Past) - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-11-2017, 09:57 AM