Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Brown's Daily Diary entries - (from Current day to the far Past)
(05-10-2017, 10:48 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: The year is 1976.  Mikey sits down with daughter Katie to catch a little tv on their 10 year old black and white tv.  It's been a long day going over the books, but we are making a little money.  Dad knows football, but not profit margins.  

Katie has been waiting weeks fir this show.  Laverne and something.  Crazy kids these days.  When I was her age I worked in a factory all day and delivered papers in the evening.  This shows got a catchy jingle.  I like it.  When I run the team I'll do it my way, hell yes!

Every day since he's run the team.  We made money today, and I did it my way!  Who needs free agents, a gm or a practice bubble?  And who keeps drinking all the damn Gatorade around here?  Katie's still mad at me for denying her a third week of vacation but she'll get over it.  When it's her turn she can things her way.

Now back to my plans for the new Death Star, err stadium deal for the taxpayers.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really liked the sentence that said;  "Katie's still mad at me for denying her a third week of vacation".

Nice touch...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown's Daily Diary entries - (from Current day to the far Past) - depthchart - 05-11-2017, 10:12 AM