Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underappreciated Good qualities of Mike Brown Thread - (No Bashing wanted)
(05-11-2017, 11:57 AM)depthchart Wrote: This thread is dedicated to the Underappreciated Good qualities of Mike Brown.

Lack of the success Fans want on the field can lead many of us to overly Bash the Owner out of Frustration.
Many have fun with the jokes at Mike Brown's expense including myself at times.

Easy to overlook what are likely many positive qualities that our team's Owner has.
I think that Mike Brown is a good and honorable man.
Likely underappreciated by fans too focused on the Football side results.

I think he has tried his best, in his own way, to win.
I have no doubt that he was Stoked right after the AJ Green and Andy Dalton Draft thinking that Draft could set his team on the path to winning. It has in a way, though not to the Playoff win level yet. I think he does want to win for the Fans & the City.

Charitable, Loyal and respectful to others are just a few of his Good qualities.

Many of you likely have other Good qualities or positive stories about Mike Brown to Post.

If so, Post them here.

As requested, "No Bashing" on this Thread please. Plenty of other Threads to do that on.

Let's balance the scale at least a little with some Positives about Mike Brown.

I can see why employees of the Bengals might like Mike Brown. The owner is very tied into the operations and personally cares about everyone that works for him. He isn't solely driven by results.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Underappreciated Good qualities of Mike Brown Thread - (No Bashing wanted) - ochocincos - 05-11-2017, 12:55 PM