Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-11-2017, 09:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Perfect example of how people twist facts to make Pac look bad.

Pac did not spit on a nurse.

Pac did not threaten a cops life.

Pac did not go on a profanity-laced tirad against a reporter.

There are plenty of real things to criticize Pacman.  No need to make up stuff like this.  But that is what happens when people decide they don't like a player.  They believe evbery half truth and rumour and treat them as truth.

What did I make up?

http://nypost.com/2017/01/03/pacman-jones-arrested-for-spitting-on-nurse-head-butting-cop/

Now if you want to dispute what bouncers, police officers and nurses have to say, go at it. I'd love to hear your proof...and before you say "innocent until proven guilty", this is not a court of law, it's a court of public opinion. Based on Pacman's past, it's tough to presume his innocence. Based on 3 different sets of people claiming Pacman was acting like...well...Pacman, I have trouble believing everyone is just making up stuff "cuz haters". Which is basically your argument in a nutshell.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones continues to not get it - Shake n Blake - 05-11-2017, 01:51 PM