Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you think Trump gave Russian reporters access but not American reporters?
(05-11-2017, 01:56 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Suspicions based on what?

I'm not asking for concrete evidence. In a lot of murder cases there is no concrete evidence of who actually committed the murder. Rather, there is circumstantial evidence that leads to the suspicions of who might have done it.

What evidence is there that links Trump to collusion with Russia that makes all of the suspicion so great. If there is no evidence, then why is the suspicion so great?

I guess you could start with the topic of the thread. I've read people explain the suspicions to you over and over again and it has been covered on the news over and over again. At this point you either drink Trump's kool-aid about the media being bad or you don't. That's basically what it come down to. Do you believe a spoiled punk who has been treated with kid gloves his whole life and has the mentality of a child as a result or you believe people with actual credentials?

You either understand how an investigation works or you don't but trying to play 20 questions and explaining the same thing in a different way to you is like beating my head against the wall.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you think Trump gave Russian reporters access but not American reporters? - CageTheBengal - 05-11-2017, 02:18 PM