Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you think Trump gave Russian reporters access but not American reporters?
(05-11-2017, 02:18 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I guess you could start with the topic of the thread. I've read people explain the suspicions to you over and over again and it has been covered on the news over and over again. At this point you either drink Trump's kool-aid about the media being bad or you don't. That's basically what it come down to. Do you believe a spoiled punk who has been treated with kid gloves his whole life and has the mentality of a child as a result or you believe people with actual credentials?

You either understand how an investigation works or you don't but trying to play 20 questions and explaining the same thing in a different way to you is like beating me head against the wall.

I'm not questioning the investigation so much as I am questioning the mass hysteria surrounding the idea that Trump has colluded with the Russians.

You're questioning my ability to understand investigations when your own example you provided above doesn't even properly support your beliefs regarding investigations. Spouses arent investigated in a murder case because there is some grand suspicion that they actually did it. Spouses are investigated because they are the closest person to the victim and thus are the closest lead to investigators and must be ruled out rather than simply ignored. It's a normal process of elimination, not process of suspicion based on nothing.

If someone is murdered in a hotel, anyone who was at the hotel at the time of the murder is going to be investigated to rule them out  not because investigators are suspicious that one of them did it. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you think Trump gave Russian reporters access but not American reporters? - Matt_Crimson - 05-11-2017, 03:01 PM