Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tempered Expectations for Draft Picks
(05-11-2017, 02:29 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Also fair on Evans I was not able to watch anything on him. Fortunately LBs are super scheme specific so if he fits ours then it works. Being a fast LB on STs would help him make the team though

Good stuff, Dalton working with Ross will be so much better in all facets. For Ross to do all he did with that QB in
college speaks volumes. Having a good Slant passing and deep ball QB like Andy will really help JR.

Willis has it all, don't know why you don't like him. I guess you are a bit correct on him being a bit stiff but he does
have bend which is what MJ and Hunt do not have and Dunlap does. He also has size and the ability to both stuff
the run and rush the passer. His range of pass rush moves are actually pretty daunting for a guy just coming into
the league.

Evans is a Simmons grab, dude could be that stud LB he wanted Lamur to be.

But in the end you are correct and it is unrealistic for all these guys to be studs.

I had Ross, Mixon, Willis and Lawson all being great players before the draft. We will see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tempered Expectations for Draft Picks - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-11-2017, 03:23 PM