Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you think Trump gave Russian reporters access but not American reporters?
(05-11-2017, 03:01 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I'm not questioning the investigation so much as I am questioning the mass hysteria surrounding the idea that Trump has colluded with the Russians.

You're questioning my ability to understand investigations when your own example you provided above doesn't even properly support your beliefs regarding investigations. Spouses arent investigated in a murder case because there is some grand suspicion that they actually did it. Spouses are investigated because they are the closest person to the victim and thus are the closest lead to investigators and must be ruled out rather than simply ignored. It's a normal process of elimination, not process of suspicion based on nothing.

If someone is murdered in a hotel, anyone who was at the hotel at the time of the murder is going to be investigated to rule them out  not because investigators are suspicious that one of them did it. 

You questioned the investigation earlier in this thread.

(05-11-2017, 11:49 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I think Trump deserves to be investigated for any possible wrong doing with Russia. However, something that really bothers me is that there seems to be more speculation about what's going on than there is actual evidence of anything going on.

Mass hysteria didn't prompt the investigation. Trump's first NSA has been fired for activity related to inappropriate dealings with Russian officials during the election. That doesn't raise a red flag for you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you think Trump gave Russian reporters access but not American reporters? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-11-2017, 03:31 PM