Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to sign EO to investigate...
(05-11-2017, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well at least you're approaching it with an open mind.

You have no idea if they have "warranted suspicion" or not. You just don't like the current POTUS and like many will assume the worst from anything he does/says.

Not that anyone is telling you, you cannot; however, we can only grow once we acknowledge out biases. We all have them.

I assume the worst of everything he does because I don't think he has a firm grasp on reality partly because of the reputation of the sources he himself says he gets his news from but also because of his upbringing and his nearly daily insane rambling on Twitter (By the way Trump's Dad had dementia. Runs in his family.). He has no idea what hardship is but claims he is the one man who can solve our problem. Generally he comes across like a shallow human being even when he's trying not to be. I also assume the worst because of his major ego. Combine that with his paper thin skin and that's a dangerous combo for any human with power. I don't believe his ambitions or vision is any deeper than a High Schooler who cares too much about being popular. Trumps ego is what fuels him that's why he can so easily waffle from one extreme to the other when it comes to subjects that put other people's beliefs to the test like abortion. The liberal celebrity crowd got old but this new conservative crowd will kiss his butt even harder than the celebs did.

But what do any of us really know anyways? I just watched a whole election cycle from primaries to the final count where he sounded like a 3rd grader and hurled insults at everybody. None of us have any idea so do we just close our eyes and go one foot in front of the other? We could do that all day and not be any more intelligent for it.

Of course everybody has bias that's human nature but to what extent the bias exists is the real question and it's completely obvious your bias controls you to the extent that I'm sure you can inform us all on what Trump's ass tastes like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to sign EO to investigate... - CageTheBengal - 05-11-2017, 04:56 PM