Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-11-2017, 04:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is your proof.  The Cincinnati Prosecuting Attorney who fully investigated the allegations, Joe Deters, dismissed the charges for spitting on the nurse because the nurse was a lying gold digger.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18977574/felony-charge-dropped-cincinnati-bengals-cornerback-adam-jones

Deters said the nurse involved in the case appeared to be seeking a civil settlement from Jones, which factored into his decision to drop the charges.

"She said I talked to her; I never spoke with her," Deters said. "I've still never spoken with her in any fashion about this case. Secondly, she denied that they were trying to get a civil settlement, which is entirely false. ... I'm not going to use the sledgehammer of criminal prosecution to get her money. She's been untruthful in talking to me, she's been untruthful about her willingness to settle this thing civilly."

But, of course you don't care about the real facts.  You even admitted that.  All that matters to you is the "court of public opinion".  Even if it is wrong.

Any way we can determine if the Nurse actually POSTS on this Board ?

If she does, it could tie the Final Bow in everything you have been saying.

She was a "hater" Poster all along and faked the spitting incident for the chance to Gold dig PLUS to reinforce her past anti Pac Man Board Posts. A Hater to the core.

Then other Board Poster haters chimed in as you point out all deluded by their Hater motives.

Good to know Joe Deters isn't a hater.

I think I am starting to piece together what you have been driving at with your Posts.  It's sinking in I think.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones continues to not get it - depthchart - 05-11-2017, 05:19 PM