Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to sign EO to investigate...
(05-11-2017, 05:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is obvious by the numerous threads I start signing his praises. As I have said before I think I have commended Trump on 2 things: Bombing Syria and stating that he was America's President, not the world's. I did recently report I've heard good things about the meetings with Russia and N. Korea.

I have spoken out against a number of things he has done and freely admit I did not vote for the man. I do realize that he won because that is who America chose and I'm one to try and make lemonade; ahs always been my approach; did the same thing the 8 years prior to Trump. But if you do not throw a hissy at everything he does you know "what Trump's ass tastes like."
(Strange half my post is missing from your response and we are focused on a new subject. LOL)

Last I recall I read a post from you saying that you would have voted for Trump if you thought he had a chance to lose in your area but didn't because of your confidence in his victory. I don't care enough to look it up but I'm fairly certain.

I think you stay on the fence because it's an easier place to argue from.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to sign EO to investigate... - CageTheBengal - 05-11-2017, 05:25 PM