Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
What he needs is to go off on someone and have that someone beat his brains in. That wouldn't take too long, his brains being so small.

Not court, not jail, not anger management. Serious begging for mercy ass whooping. But he saves all his cowardly wrath for those who can't or won't fight back, women, reporters, on duty cops. Because he is a coward, a very, very small man.

He has to put up a front that he's a good guy because he so clearly is not and that's why the front goes away at the slightest provocation. He is a deep down to the core asshole. It's just that simple. He will be the thing that bites us in the ass this season because he blatantly refuses to change.

I just hope that when he inevitably kills someone that he's not a Bengal any more. This is a moron on the road to ruin and morons like him are very apt to drag others down with him.

As much as I don't trust him off the field, I trust him less on it.

Come look me up, Ten Chances. I'd be more than happy to give you the whooping you so obviously deserve.

Anybody too stupid to see the picture on this dumb ass never will.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones continues to not get it - McC - 05-11-2017, 06:53 PM