Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-12-2017, 11:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No he did not.

You guys just keep proving my point over and over again.

You believe every lie and exaggeration you hear about Pacman without even checking to see if it is true.

You care more about "public opinion" than "truth".

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/04/17/cincinnati-bengals-cornerback-adam-jones-has-verbal-altercation-reporter/100569862/

Quote:After three questions off topic, Danneman came back with this question which set Jones off.

“I know you said you were thankful for the organization, is there anything you have to show to fans, have to prove to the fans for them to welcome you back since there were a lot of people upset with the way things went down in the offseason for you?”

At that point, five minutes into his first interview of the season, Jones kicked Danneman out of the interview huddle and told him that would be his last interview of the year.

“Didn’t I just tell you don’t ask me that?” Jones said. “You out the (interview), turn around, go back, go back that way, see you. Next question.”

As all the reporters began to disperse the yelling from Jones grew louder and more combative. Jones walked past the reporter twice after that and continued to yell and curse at him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones continues to not get it - ochocincos - 05-12-2017, 11:48 AM