Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 free agents Cincinnati should sign following NFL Draft
(05-11-2017, 04:49 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: But we're talking about different things. You want a guy that you think would be a starter, which is fine. I'm talking about what the team needs to do since they believe they are set with our current starters.

Also, I believe Johnson played ~2 games as the starting center last year while Bodine was hurt/benched and Johnson played very well, probably even better than Bodine.

Good point, i getcha, but i thought TJ played better at Guard then Center last year myself.

I even liked TJ Johnson in college but in the Preseason the dude looked terrible. Just saying.

Hopefully he has improved tons cause i doubt Bodine does.

I know Lechler is an UDFA but all he did in college was dominate at LT, we have him on the team.

I would be for Clady or King Dunlap though.

(05-11-2017, 07:05 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: One big problem with your post from what I have read with the Bengals staff.. they drafted Dielman to play Center and they have noted they have been happy with Johnson improvement and he can swing back and forth from center and guard plus Mangold has not looked good either of late.. so with three players that can play center.. I don;t see them even looking at Mangold  at all

Could be right. Just seemed like a Bengals move to me.

Old, washed up player that was great back in the day. Plus he is a local.

Competition is never a bad thing especially in arguably the teams weakest position.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 free agents Cincinnati should sign following NFL Draft - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-12-2017, 12:15 PM