Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tempered Expectations for Draft Picks
(05-12-2017, 03:23 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I wanted absolutely nothing to do with Barnett either though lol. Barnett had the fantastic ability of also not being athletic at all so I would have actually preferred Willis. I do think Willis has potential, but he is a mroe developmental player than people anticipate I believe. I'm not saying he'll never be good, just that I think he has the lowest chance from my personal observation

Cool man, i understand. I just think he will be an upgrade over MJ at worst from mine.

(05-12-2017, 03:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Actually, both CBS and NFL.com had his listed at 6'4", after the combine.  Not sure why people keep saying that Willis "fell" to the Bengals, at the 73rd pick.  Most had him late 2nd-early 3rd, which is right where he went.

Thanks Sunset, i watched a lot of vids listing him as 6'5" though.

Some had him going early 2nd too, so i can see why people could see that as "falling" to the 3rd.

I had him going to us in the 2nd in my last mock. Thought Willis would of been gone by our 3rd pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tempered Expectations for Draft Picks - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-12-2017, 04:56 PM