Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Liberals Hate Him, Then Trump Must Be Doing Something Right
(05-12-2017, 09:45 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Fought through the formation of the tea party and the party of no to get health care that cant reject you for pre exsisting conditions and 2$ a gallon gas. 

Republicans reward us with the russian puppet who wants to tear it all up. Throw more people in jail. Cut health care. Spend more on the most expensive military in the world. Build the worlds most expensive wall. And invite the people who just interfered in our election into the oval office. The day after firing the guy investigating their interference.

Thanks republitards. Solid ass job you 

Wow man, you should really lay off the Monster Energy drinks, scientists say that shit is bad for you..

(05-12-2017, 09:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You were not forced to watch Fox News and the war on christmas for 8 years.

That is correct, nobody forced me to see that the Obama administration created an environment where criminals were the "good guys" and Law Enforcement shouldn't be allowed to do their jobs..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Liberals Hate Him, Then Trump Must Be Doing Something Right - SunsetBengal - 05-12-2017, 10:04 PM