Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tempered Expectations for Draft Picks
(05-12-2017, 11:09 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I guess I have different expectations for some of these guys, so mine are very rarely not met.

1.  John Ross.  I expect to see him in limited packages in the early part of the season with him getting used more toward the end  of the year in a traditional role.  Expect a bunch of bubble screens and deep patterns to loosen up the defense.

2.  Joe Mixon.  This guy has the potential to disappoint me, because I expect to see him as the #1 back towards the middle of the year and to have over 1000 yards and have a huge impact in the passing game.  Anything less will be a disappointment.

3.  Jordan Willis.  I honestly don't expect very much out of him.  Maybe seeing the field as a pass rusher on 3rd downs.

4.  Carl Lawson.  Expect to see him as the pass rusher from the outside that we have been missing.

5.  Josh Malone.  Very limited use in specific 4 wide type packages.

6.  Jake Elliott.  Another guy I have high expectations for.  I fully expect him to win the job and be an above average kicker year 1.

Sounds like you have the same expectations as me haha

BTW thanks for the good response to this post. I love talking analytics and predictions. Also if anyone has a job about that available hit up my DMs
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tempered Expectations for Draft Picks - eoxyod - 05-12-2017, 11:58 PM