Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to sign EO to investigate...
(05-11-2017, 06:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I just want to know why we're investigating this when issues with as much evidence (like Bigfoot or whether or not Nicholas Cage is a good actor) are not getting their own independent commissions.

Pat, I don't think this is a real investigation.

Normally, there is a warrant for "investigation." There is a dead body with a knife in the back. Evidence of a murder. A Police investigation is warranted. There is never a police investigation of a murder which has not been committed. There is never a search for a person who is not missing.

But in this case, there is no body. 33 Republican governors have assured us nothing untoward has occurred in their states. There are few cases of fraud--a few dozen nationwide over the three presidential elections.  Far short of "millions."

But the appearance of an investigation does serve a political purpose-- then many will think there must be a warrant. "The president is not just blowing smoke if there is an investigation. HE'S THE PRESIDENT!" etc. This also supports the Trumpster narrative that democracy is under threat by illegals--not Russians.

We may at some point hear of preliminary "results" like lists of dead people who voted and people registered in two states and thousands of registered illegals. I doubt we will hear how cross checking reduces those lists to nothing--to people with the same names, to people who weren't really dead, to people who voted and then died, etc.

This looks like Trump is making America great again. For a while. That will keep his current level of support.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to sign EO to investigate... - Dill - 05-13-2017, 12:51 AM