Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to sign EO to investigate...
(05-11-2017, 05:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Everyone in here has a bias as bfine also pointed out. So what's the point in pointing out someone has a bias when it is a given everyone has a bias?

Yeah, but you're being biased!

And, voter fraud is rampant.

I've read this far in the thread and no one has said it, so I am going to go ahead and point out that Trump's voter fraud czar has been sued for voter suppression four times, and lost every time.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-voter-fraud-commission-vice-chair-kris-kobach-voter-suppression-sued-four-times-a7732346.html

This can only be interpreted as further evidence that we need Trump's CZAR investigating voter fraud! (And here's a little something for you low comprehension readers: Sarcasm )
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to sign EO to investigate... - xxlt - 05-13-2017, 10:04 AM