Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to sign EO to investigate...
(05-11-2017, 07:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: but the allegation from the president is that 3-5 million people voted illegally. 3% of all votes being illegally casted is a pretty big claim that would undoubtably have some bit of evidence. There's not even evidence that 30k voted illegally 

And if 3-5 million voted illegally that is far more than Trump's margin of "victory" which was actually a loss in the popular vote. So, it is entirely possible he won the popular vote too if this "estimate" is correct. He should want to prove it by having a recount or another vote. It is also entirely possible he lost the popular by a larger margin and the electoral too. Again, he should want to have the truth come out either way. But, since he won an election in which he claims there was fraud, and in which he claimed fraud before the election, he wants to take no meaningful action. He will, however grandstand. I am sure he will find a way to be more disingenuous, but he has set the bar high. The Russian judge gave him an 11!

Now, with all of that said, here's what really happened. There was fraud, committed by the Russians, and it got SuperTrump elected. Trump knew about it before the election, and in case it ever came out he "cleverly" (his handlers probably thought about whacking him out at this point) said that the only way Hillary would win was if there was fraud! Then, via Russian fraud, he won, and continued to scream there was fraud. One is reminded of the Poe story, "The Telltale Heart." Or of Shakespeare. Me thinks he doth protest too much.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to sign EO to investigate... - xxlt - 05-13-2017, 10:21 AM