Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montana Libertarain denied debate stage
(05-13-2017, 11:40 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The Libertarian platform and my views align on many issues especially when it comes to individual liberty. But, where we don't agree is this idea that industry and individuals will kinda work shit out on their own for the benefit of the group without government watchdogs and organizations like the EPA are government over reach. Seeing what happened in Iraq convinced me of that.

Is the federal government and spending too big and too much? Yes. But, the Libertarian party goals go too far in their desire to reduce the federal government's roles in my opinion.

I actually agree with you.
We need some oversight.

It may seem odd, but you do not have to subscribe to the entire platform in order to be a part of the Libertarian Party. (Most subscribe to the 80/20 rule)
It's pretty much a spectrum of Classic Liberalism to Anarchists.
The yearning for individual liberty is so strong that we respect one another's intricate, utopian dream.
Right now, we will work on all the things we agree on and maybe fight at the fork in the road later...lol
Of course, if you look on Facebook, we're all at each others throats, every day.
Not me, of course.
I'm awesome like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Montana Libertarain denied debate stage - Rotobeast - 05-13-2017, 04:52 PM