Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservatives on Obama's "lack of experience"
(05-07-2017, 11:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: As we all remember one of President Obama's primary shortcomings when elected was that he was "just a community organizer".  He had very little experience and therefore would fail and the HUGE job of running the country.

Obviously overlooked in that equation was the fact that Obama was a young, hard working person who was willing to learn and smart enough to not only handle the job but to also continue working hard for his entire term.

Now we have a man currently in office with less experience, older and seemingly unwilling to work harder to learn anything but rather chooses to pick family members to run things that he "trusts".

Yet the Right is strangely silent on his "lack of experience" and "dubious problem-solving abilities".

It's not curious to me as the political views flip 180 degrees depending who wins...but wouldn't it be nice if once or twice someone stood behind what they said and meant it while trying to present to the American public that they are telling the "truth"?

He did have little experience compared to someone like Hillary or McCain. He was a professor of Constitutional Law, though. And as the Trump regime progresses, we are finding out that would not be a negligible asset.

I think Obama muffed some things, notably the health care roll out. But overall I think he did rather well. Certainly above average.  In one year he will be looking very much better as Trump lurches from misstep to crisis to misstep and back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conservatives on Obama's "lack of experience" - Dill - 05-13-2017, 08:35 PM