Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Liberals Hate Him, Then Trump Must Be Doing Something Right
(05-13-2017, 09:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can not post one single fact to prove that the Obama administration ever did anything that said the criminals were the "good guys".  And you can not post one thing Obama Administration ever did that would keep police from doing their job.

You live in an echo chamber and have no idea what the truth is.  All you do is repeat what you hear in the echo chamber.  You can not post one single fact to support these claims.

You keep saying that, like it should mean something to me.  However, I am completely capable of wasting time, looking pointless shit up, posting the necessary details to support my statement, but I would rather have you just keep thinking that I can't.  Not really worth my effort.

All you really need to know is to look into DOJ policies under Eric Holder, when directives were given to Federal prosecutors to not specify amounts in drug warrants, charge the least crime possible.  The media took it further to vilify Law Enforcement for attempting to do their jobs.  Why else would that bozo from Ferguson Mo. ever be portrayed as "some innocent kid", when the officer was completely justified in shooting him?  Had the entire Nation glued to their TVs for weeks of "protests", over justice being executed as it should have been.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Liberals Hate Him, Then Trump Must Be Doing Something Right - SunsetBengal - 05-13-2017, 10:42 PM