Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-13-2017, 08:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: See, this is always what happens.

I say Pacman should not be cut for what he did and point out that most other teams would not cut him for what he did.  You guys can't really argue with that position so you try to turn it into "YOU DON'T THINK PACMAN DID ANYTHING WRONG BECAUE YOU LOVE PEOPLE WHO SPIT ON POLICE!!!"

Samr thing happens every time I step in and try to refute a claim the "Player X is the worst player in the league!".  The poster realizes he can't prove that player X is the worst in the league so he attacks me by saying "Oh, so you think he is an All-Pro who never messes up?"

I wish people would learn to respond to what I actually say instead of just trying to start fights.

Just like Ten Chances doesn't get it, you don't get it either.  You're arguing technicalities and details and totally missing the forest for the trees. 

Did he spit?  Didn't he spit?  Who the **** cares?  He was in the back of a police car.  Again.  He can't stay home and live a quiet life and act like a family man of thirty something should act,  especially a man with his past.  It's that old NFL saying--nothing good happens after midnight.  Does his wife hold her breath every time he ventures out after dark? He is just incapable of behaving rationally over the long haul.  Some people just can't live in peace.  He is one of those guys.  He can't say no to the drama.   He has to keep going out and creating more.

And guys like him need guys like you, guys like Mike, arguing details when he is long past getting the benefit of the doubt, paving the way for his descent into the abyss.  That's what enablers do.  They pave the road to oblivion for repeat offenders.

Who drives around in a Rolls when they owe a mountain of money?  Who is that ***** arrogant?

Even though he might be skirting around the law, he continues to break every law of common sense.  So, go on, enabler.  Do your thing.

He won't work on his public persona because he doesn't give two shits about it.  He has seen over and over again that his actions carry no consequences.   He has been given carte blanche to be as big an asshole as he wants to be.

Only two things will stop him--death or prison.  That's how it is with the majority of addicts.  

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones continues to not get it - McC - 05-13-2017, 11:39 PM