Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 free agents Cincinnati should sign following NFL Draft
(05-11-2017, 04:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All 4 of those guys should be on our radar but only Mangold seems likely in my eyes.

I guess with Andre's injury history that is why he is not mentioned here but he should be if healthy.

Good insurance at both RG and RT just like Clady would be.

Would really like King Dunlap as atleast some more insurance in case Og still struggles.

Fisher i think will be fine once we keep him at one position. Really isn't fair to judge him yet.

I've heard this point on Fisher, even that he says it...but he is the backup LT.  So like you and others have mentioned we need some sort of backup LT or else he may well have to be the guy. No matter how much we hope Ced success the possibility exists he doesnt improve or is hurt.  

Sub wise they have guys they can kick over to RT, but want Andre at RG and Winston only in emergency.  So, Fis her may not like it but his versatility is one of his strengths.  So if they don't sign someone, he's plan B, I don't seriously see them putting Andre at LT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 free agents Cincinnati should sign following NFL Draft - phil413 - 05-14-2017, 03:43 AM