Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-14-2017, 10:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You are still missing the point.

This is not about anyoine saying what Pac did was okay.  All I am addressing are the people who are squealing for Adam to be cut immediately.

But for some reason noe of you will address that anymore.  You are all too busy building strawmen to attack me instead of having any sort of reasonable conversation about if Adam should be released.

So keep having fun with your little "Marvin must be lying" comments.  Too bad that has nothing to do with what I am talking about.  I'll come back when you want to discuss the real issue.  What did Marvin say about cutting Adam right now?  Care to comment on that instead of just getting trying to insult me?

I am not missing the point. I started the damn thread. My point is he doesn't get it. He acts like an ass, says punk ass things publicly that continue to make himself and the bengals look bad.

Numerous posters cited examples of poor behavior on his part that you claim didn't happen. It's been shown that they did happen. You still refuse to acknowledge they happened. You continue to derail the topic that we can't have an opinion on his actions we can only comment on what he's been proven guilty of.

There's no law against acting like a punk ass *****. That's a fortunate thing for him.

Since I don't "want to discuss the real issue" there's no need for you to come back.

Time to make another straw man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Adam Jones continues to not get it - BenZoo2 - 05-14-2017, 12:20 PM