Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-14-2017, 12:20 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Numerous posters cited examples of poor behavior on his part that you claim didn't happen.  It's been shown that they did happen.  You still refuse to acknowledge they happened. 

What has been proven is that he did not spit on a nurse on purpose yet the police lied and charged him with a crime.

It has also been proven that Adam did not threaten the life of a police officer.

I am correct about these things and you have gotten so upset that you are now making up cliams about me refusing to acknowledge that Pac ever did anything wrong.

From my very first post in this thread I have acknowledged that Pacman has nmessed up.  My point all along has been that we do not need to cut him now.  Instead we need to wait and see if the rest of the charges are true or if he gets suspended by the NFL. 

But none of you will address what I really said.  Instead you treat me the same way you do Pacman.  You make up lies about me and then act like that is okay because you are somehow morally superior.. yOu are basically acting just like the police that lied about Pac.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones continues to not get it - fredtoast - 05-14-2017, 05:26 PM