Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name 1 player offense/defense who has the highest ceiling
Offense- Hard to say. I think Mixon could explode onto the scene and just light defenses up, but I also think that Ross opposite of Aj, along with Mixon keeping defenses honest, could allow AJ and Andy to have huge years. All of that of course depends on the line stepping up.

I fear that Hill could eat into Mixon's carries, though, and I think that we'd cut Hill if Gio were healthy (even though Hill won't play the same role that Gio does).

I think our offense is explosive and Andy returns to his form of pre-injury 2015 (thanks to the other weapons), so he gets my vote. I do think that Mixon could win OROY and AJ could be a top 5 receiver at year end (maybe even top 3).

My final answer goes to Andy just because of fear that we'll keep Hill on with Gio injured. Otherwise, it would be Mixon putting up AT LEAST 1,300 yards and 10 TDs.

Defense- the obvious pick is Geno, and I could go with Dunlap because I think he'll have another big year, but I think that Billings could steal some sacks and our rookie defensive ends will grab some in a rotation (which is always a plus to have a good pass rush). That being said, I hope that our young corners break-out this season with a fresh pass rush and earn this honor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name 1 player offense/defense who has the highest ceiling - BFritz21 - 05-14-2017, 11:11 PM