Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The story of John Ross and his unprecedented speed"
(05-03-2017, 11:30 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Don't get me wrong I'm glad we got ross, but we have all seen his type before. Had he been a middle first round pick it wouldn't bother me as much. I think he will be good but I'm not banking on great yet. I think Malone will be a really good player. I really like Lawson, if gen can stay healthy and not make it rain he will be a stud. He was the number 1 guy out of high school. Mixon is the wildcard

This is half of the two part question - that is related:  Can he stay healthy (e.g. Shipley) and can he get open (e.g. Warrick).

I don't think we've seen this type before.   He's got way more speed than guys like Shipley, and way more skills than guys like Austin, Jackson, Ginn, Heywood-bey.  The guy is smart - a student of the game.  He improves over time, he's totally into improving and being the best.

The biggest concern is his injury history.   But that, for me, is tempered by the fact that he produced big time with a shoulder injury last year.  The guy is mentally tough.

I'm not going to lie.  I have concerns about him staying on the field playing in the AFC North.  But he's a baller and I think the odds are better than the common assessment that he's too small and brittle for the NFL.

Hope I'm right!  If I am he'll be really special.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The story of John Ross and his unprecedented speed" - 3wt - 05-16-2017, 02:44 PM