Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals brilliant in taking Kicker Elliot over Gonzalez
(05-15-2017, 12:17 PM)sandwedge Wrote: 80 degree weather in February and March in Memphis?? I'm booking my next winter vacation there!!  Ninja 
You obviously know little about kicking mechanics, a hint, it has nothing to do with how tall a kicker is..
Did you happen to see Gonzalez's workout at sea level? I used to teach golf in Arizona and I can tell you, the ball goes about 25 yds further with every club than in say in Ohio. 
My point is, you're dismissing the altitude difference. 
that's not the video I watched....everyone was wearing t shirts, shorts....some type of practice....Elliot made every kick...had a good wind at his back....warm day....

hey if Elliot works out fine....I just don't like reaches....I bet 99.9% of big boards everywhere has Gonzalez as the #1 guy.... 
post draft I read a scathing report on this pick.....they totally ripped the bengals for this & I agree w/ them....but we'll see....perhaps we won't need any 50 yard field goals all season....???  yea right...  Do'h Sick
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals brilliant in taking Kicker Elliot over Gonzalez - Steve - 05-16-2017, 08:09 PM