Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER
(05-16-2017, 10:45 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I've looked more into Redmond now that I keep seeing his name coming up. The M.O. for the Bengals OL in recent years has been about being athletic, and Redmond is no exception. Coming out of college, his main weakness was that he was very top heavy and needed to put on more weight. Specifically, he needed to build much more muscle in his legs.
Now, according to the Bengals.com roster page, Redmond has gained ~15 lbs since the 2016 combine, so hopefully that's because he really bulked up his lower half.

From what I understand, they said that UCLA doesn't have the greatest strength training program (which kind of surprised me), but that Redmond has really taken to the Bengals program and they feel like he will compete with Westerman for the job at RG.  I thought Andre might make a very good RG, and maybe he still will, but they also like the idea of him as a backup to Fisher and since he is only on a one year deal it makes sense to develop your RG of the future.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER - SHRacerX - 05-17-2017, 05:45 AM