Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER
(05-17-2017, 03:08 PM)J24 Wrote: I am confused do you think Paul Alexander is Harry Potter and is going to use a magic spell on this offensive line? OG was the worst starter last year in the NFL and instead of replacing him they promoted him to LT. RT is question mark( although I am confident fisher will be good) , Zeitler was a very good player and replacing him with an undrafted free agent and fifth round pick is unsettling, Boiling is good, and our center sucks. That leaves us with two unknowns and two crappy players. 

As you probably know i have no faith in PA but...

Og getting an entire Offseason to work and get stronger should help. LT is Og's natural position where he can use his feet
and athleticism. Fisher finally staying at one position should really help him. Boling is good, even better than Zeitler when
healthy IMHO.

Last i heard Andre Smith was our RG, not an UDFA or Westerman (yet). Zeitler was terrible in run blocking last year, i don't
know why some just ignore this. If Andre can stay healthy he should be an upgrade in the run game for sure and if he can't
stay healthy Westerman was a great pass blocker in college and could be another Zeitler for all we know.

Bodine is the one guy i doubt improves much as he never had much a high ceiling anyways. Maybe if Dielman or TJ Johnson
push him some he might get better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-17-2017, 03:20 PM