Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER
(05-17-2017, 05:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: From what I understand, they said that UCLA doesn't have the greatest strength training program (which kind of surprised me), but that Redmond has really taken to the Bengals program and they feel like he will compete with Westerman for the job at RG.  I thought Andre might make a very good RG, and maybe he still will, but they also like the idea of him as a backup to Fisher and since he is only on a one year deal it makes sense to develop your RG of the future.  

Jim O. talked about Redmond's transition from UCLA to the pros on the BBP. Redmond said that the diet program and training regime that the Bengals have is a thousand times better than what's at UCLA, mainly that they have nothing. He said he would just wake up on game day and go maul people in the game. That's it. Now he actually has a routine to follow and help him improve on the field.

I think this explains why we see more rookies struggle to acclimate to the NFL that we use to see.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER - Bengal Dude - 05-17-2017, 04:11 PM