Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This really irks me (gender hypocrisy)
[Image: DADVsHgXcAYuCcS.jpg]

I saw this image on Twitter today. It was posted by "Eat this, not that" account with the caption:
You will "wreck" your penis if this is your workout: http://bit.ly/1NYkvV2

I don't mind the content, but the image really irked me. Can you imagine if that content was reversed? What if it read "You will "wreck" your vagina if this is your workout" and it had a picture of a guy using a magnifying glass looking down a woman's panties?
People would lose their minds.

Recently, the male-female gender hypocrisy, equal rights, and gender stereotypes in general have really gotten under my skin. My wife tells me to mow the yard because its a man's job but when I ask her to do the laundry I get blasted because she doesn't want it to be associated with a female's gender role.

Woman want to be looked upon as equals in the work place yet they wear yoga pants, t shirts, and casual attire in a business casual environment and nothing is said about it.

Woman can ***** and moan all they want about not being equals and men objectifying them and being sexist, but at the end of the day they are doing much of the same thing.

I see this more and more and it just bothers me. Does anyone else have any real life examples of this going on? Do you agree with me?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy

Messages In This Thread
This really irks me (gender hypocrisy) - WeezyBengal - 05-17-2017, 04:47 PM