Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Flynn.
Please help me out. Let's see if I get the facts straight here.

Michael Flynn, that fine gentlemen that pushed pizzagate and made such noble remarks like "Not anymore, Jews. Not anymore", had recieved over 500.000 Dollars from Turkey to promote a pro-Erdogan agenda. That made him a foreign agent, which he didn't disclose. He was under FBI investigation because of that, and possibly because of speaking fees straight from Russia as well as strange Russia TV appearances. The Trump team knew exactly he was under FBI investigation and still made him security advisor. Warnings are ignored, including Obamas. He meets with Kislyak, allegedly talking sanctions, and lies about it. Sally Yates sees immediate danger of possible Russian blackmail because of this and maybe other things and alarms the White House, offering evidence. She gets fired a few days later for obviously unrelated reasons. Michael Flynn stays on for 18 more days, until his lieing gets public through a leaked report with his name unmasked. Trump asks for Flynn's resignation, but insists we has treated so unfairly. He also asks the FBI director to stop the investigation against Flynn. Flynn himself asks for immunity and claims he certainly has a story to tell.

In short, this all is absurd.
What's going on? I come up with nothing. Especially nothing that isn't too huge to say out loud. And also nothing where whoever leaked isn't as much a criminal as a hero.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Michael Flynn. - hollodero - 05-17-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: Michael Flynn. - Belsnickel - 05-18-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Michael Flynn. - hollodero - 05-18-2017, 10:26 AM
RE: Michael Flynn. - michaelsean - 05-18-2017, 10:30 AM
RE: Michael Flynn. - Dill - 05-18-2017, 01:14 PM
RE: Michael Flynn. - hollodero - 05-18-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Michael Flynn. - GMDino - 05-19-2017, 01:09 PM