Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER
(05-17-2017, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: As you probably know i have no faith in PA but...

Og getting an entire Offseason to work and get stronger should help. LT is Og's natural position where he can use his feet
and athleticism. Fisher finally staying at one position should really help him. Boling is good, even better than Zeitler when
healthy IMHO.

Last i heard Andre Smith was our RG, not an UDFA or Westerman (yet). Zeitler was terrible in run blocking last year, i don't
know why some just ignore this. If Andre can stay healthy he should be an upgrade in the run game for sure and if he can't
stay healthy Westerman was a great pass blocker in college and could be another Zeitler for all we know.

Bodine is the one guy i doubt improves much as he never had much a high ceiling anyways. Maybe if Dielman or TJ Johnson
push him some he might get better.
I don't remember reading anybody wanting Andre back last year.  He struggled in his last year here and everyone was glad to see him go. He then goes to Minny, struggles and is injured. Now people are happy he's back and think he's an upgrade over Zeit?

Zeit isn't worth 12 mil and Whit got more than I thought he would but at this point there is no evidence this line is better. Time will tell if it is good enough but anyone arguing that this line is better than the one that struggled last year is basing that on hopeful thinking and not evidence. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER - CanadianBengal - 05-17-2017, 11:24 PM