Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special counsel appointed in Russia probe
I've been saying for a while that I wanted special counsel/prosecutor involved so that we could get this over and done with. I'm tried of it because it is distracting our lawmakers from work they should be doing. It's kind of like the Benghazi thing where it was investigated by Congress longer than 9/11 and it was only because elected officials wanted to look like they were doing something. I'm not saying any of these investigations were/are not important, but we have had a dysfunctional Congress for far to long, and whether or not Trump has done anything wrong, he hasn't shown himself to be a competent government official and so we need Congress to be doing their jobs.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Special counsel appointed in Russia probe - Belsnickel - 05-18-2017, 08:46 AM