Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAPO: Trump shared highly classified intel to Russians in Oval Office
(05-18-2017, 06:55 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: There was something of importance though. The FBI's investigation found that there were over 100 classified emails on Hillary's server. But again, the only reason she wasn't prosecuted was because Comey didn't believe it was possible to prove that Hillary actually knew the classified information she had was actually classified. Hillary's prosecution literally amounted to her saying "yes" or "no" to the question of "Did you know you had classified information in your unsecured server".

And as determined by the FBI, none of those classified emails were marked classified at the time they were sent or received.

Quote:It does matter what Hillary may have inadvertently shared. I'm not saying it doesn't. I'm saying that the investigation into her emails was more about whether there WAS classified information on her unsecured server and whether or not Hillary knew about it. 

I'm saying the reason the investigation wasn't about the details of the individual emails was because there wasn't anything to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Thus the investigation is viewed as mishandling classified intel only. If they had found something the investigation would have been about mishandling classified information and the details of the emails.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WAPO: Trump shared highly classified intel to Russians in Oval Office - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-18-2017, 07:43 PM