Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER
(05-17-2017, 02:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post SHRacer. I am of the same mindset until i see different. Doesn't do any good to complain about the O-line
at this point in the Offseason. I must add that J24 saying Boling is no All-Pro gives me pause. When he was healthy i
thought he was better than the guy the Clowns just paid the most ever money to for a Guard.

I definately think Boling could be an All-Pro cause he can be good at BOTH run and pass blocking unlike Zeitler.

Same could be said of Andre Smith who has always been a good run blocking OT. Should be much easier for him to be
a good pass blocker at RG after always blocking on the outside against much better pass rushers.

Good point on Bodine and i hope you are right there. Thought he would of gotten much better but the change in OC's
could of really hampered him, we will see.

Ced is putting in the work and Redmond is a darkhorse in this conversation along with Lechler and Perkins.

Thanks, Nate. 

I think they have solid options and when I look at Fisher being healthy this offseason as well next to the massive Andre Smith (or, as previously stated, the larger, stronger Redmond) I think that we will be more successful in what was a huge issue for this team last year:  Third and one.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT BENGALS NAMES COME END OF SUMMER - SHRacerX - 05-19-2017, 05:44 AM