Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The scientist who enjoys debating creationists
(08-04-2015, 11:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because there is not a single shred of credible evidence of a divine creator.  None.  Zero.  Zilch.  I don't claim to have all the answers, but I try to look at scientific explanations instead of magic to explain things in the natural world.  Science has shown that the Bible can not be literally true.

And the fact that man created a calculator was not an explanation of why I don't believe in god.  It was an explanation of how ridiculous it is to reject scientific.  If you showed a calculator to some one like you from a hundred years ago he would claim it had to come from a magical god because it was too complicated to understand.  Or if you tried to explain germs to a doctor 300 years ago.  The fact that something seems to complicated to understand is no reason to claim it has to come from a magical god.

It is "silly" to believe in a Divine Creator (magic). But it is scientific to believe live was created from a rock, the rock turned into a fish that one day grew legs, learned to breathe air, climbed a tree, and evolved into every species on the face of the earth. And the "proof" of this is fossils of extinct beings.

You keep being Sciency and I'll keep being spiritual. You'll have to excuse me now, I have to ask my dog why he is taking so long to evolve into a complex being.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The scientist who enjoys debating creationists - bfine32 - 08-04-2015, 11:24 PM