Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Belichick says a smaller staff is a better staff
(05-19-2017, 03:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If we keep their main weapons from beating us we can beat them. Last year we were in it till we let Gronk free.

They are beatable and as you said we did it before. Marv just needs to have a great gameplan going in cause we all know
he cannot adjust in the damn game. Take away the big play receivers and run the ball on them and you can beat them.

Keep Brady off the field.

You know Harley, what the Falcons did not do lol

Yeah, they failed to do that. Came out strong like the Bengals and finished like the Bengals. We do that a lot. Very photographic of last season and many of our losses in the past years. Wish we could stay strong for 60 minutes. Here's the thing, Falcons made it to the SB. Going into halftime, the Falcons appeared to be the dominate team. Then, it was like Marvin took over as coach and said, "Hey, we can't lead by more than 7. It hurts the other teams feelings?" In our win against the Pats, they were driving down the field and if I remembered right, there was a downpour. I was so thankful for the rain, but damnit! It took away our pride in a way. Yet, a win is a win. That was 2013. Another 1 and done in the playoffs..

Damn I sound so pessimistic, however my tail keeps waggin. Must be something. I'm pretty fired up about our season and our rookies. We might be in for a special treat!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Belichick says a smaller staff is a better staff - HarleyDog - 05-20-2017, 12:16 AM