Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton thinks offense will take "Big Jump" this season
(05-20-2017, 10:58 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Andy has good reason to be excited, with the new weapons for the offense.  However, I found it very strategic and tactful of him to not mention a word about the OL.

(05-20-2017, 11:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I noticed that too. Either he's not excited about the OL or just failed to mention.

Great thread Harley, i read this a week ago and it is great info from Dalton. He is our team leader, no bones about it
and he actually said in a more recent interview that he is not worried about the O-line cause he sees the guys and they
are working their ass off. Pretty much what he said... anyways...

We will see but Og finally getting a full offseason to work, Boling being 100% come opening day, Andre being healthy
and playing RG when he has always played the tougher position of RT and is a run blocker, Fish looking fitter than any
Offensive Lineman i have ever seen and finally being let to settle at one position...

There are many reasons for optimism but injuries could always happen.

But i also really like 3 of our UDFA's, Lechler, Perkins and Stanton. But we all know who has to coach them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton thinks offense will take "Big Jump" this season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-20-2017, 03:27 PM