Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the death penalty isn't all bad.
(05-20-2017, 07:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't support the state, or anyone else, really, denying someone their life unless they pose an immediate threat to the life of another.

I too do not support the state, or anyone else, really, denying someone their life unless they pose an immediate threat to the life of another. This is why I support abortion  "individual liberty and bodily autonomy" if the mother's life is threatened.

Still not a strawman as I have not introduced an argument not made. Of course you support abortion if you do not condemn it and vote against it anytime you are given the opportunity. The enigma is that you cannot support the state executing someone that has committed grave atrocities, but you support  (whatever term you prefer) the state allowing someone to execute their offspring because they want to.  

WTS, just my opinion. As I have always said: Folk's relationship with their maker is a personal one. Mine just points me toward supporting the execution of someone that has murdered, ect...over someone who just hasn't been given to time to be born yet.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the death penalty isn't all bad. - bfine32 - 05-20-2017, 08:15 PM