Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our "government" allows corporations to poison us
(05-20-2017, 05:25 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Unsealed court documents today reveal Monsanto and EPA colluded to allow Round-up to be sold as "safe and approved" by the EPA without ever doing actual scientific studies on it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-14/court-docs-prove-monsanto-collusion-epa-kill-cancer-study-admits-cant-say-roundup-do

Meanwhile, if that's not enough for you, Donna Farmer, Monsanto's lead toxicologist, even admitted in her deposition that she "cannot say that Roundup does not cause cancer" because "[w]e [Monsanto] have not done the carcinogenicity studies with Roundup."

Instead, they decided to "ghost-write" key sections of their report themselves and plotted to then have the independent scientists just "sign their names so to speak."

And that's where Jess Rowland, the EPA's Deputy Division Director for the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention and chair of the Agency's Cancer Assessment Review Committee, comes in to assure you that he's fully exploiting his role as the "chair of the CARC" to kill any potentially damaging research..."if I can kill this I should get a medal."

Another example of useless government regulations and overreach killing small businesses just trying to make money. When will Americans wake up? Our government is destroying businesses. Monsanto is on the verge of financial collapse due to these ridiculous regulations they are buried under. And don't even get me started on how high their taxes are! How on earth do they manage to persevere under these burdens?!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our "government" allows corporations to poison us - xxlt - 05-21-2017, 07:35 AM