Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the death penalty isn't all bad.
(05-20-2017, 03:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Another enigma is Christians who believe people will go to Hell for killing, but believe soldiers receive a Get-Out-of-Hell-Free Card for killing during combat.

Also, I haven't read a single person here support abortion, but rather support the freedom for others to decide for themselves.

Couple things. Voters who vote in favor of the death penalty, and those who do their bidding, they all get get of hell free cards too.

Also, I got several extra pike poles and I would love to have you come down and go baby impaling with me sometime. It's like fishing, but with pregos. Sometimes on a slow day you have to go to a real honey hole, like an abortion clinic. It can be a long drive nowadays, but you know you will tie into something in their parking lot, and as a bonus their might be a pregnant protestor and that is when you know it is a great day and the gods are smilin' on you. There's just nothing like the feeling of tying into a big one. PM me and we'll set up a trip for you and any friends you want to bring. If it is more than four of you we will have to rent vehicles though. Let me know if y'all want liberal limousines or just regular cars.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the death penalty isn't all bad. - xxlt - 05-21-2017, 08:01 AM