Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our "government" allows corporations to poison us
(05-21-2017, 10:57 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: He's being facetious. Basically mocking people that say there are too many regulations on corporations to prove their products aren't harmful.

Don't go soft on me yojimbo! It's a betrayal of not only our friendship but also the weed I always assumed inspired your user name!

You know damn good and well Monsanto is buckling under the burden of government regulation. Only in America is a helpless corporation like Monsanto shackled by such ridiculous regulations as the ones that allow it to market the priceless products allegedly poisoning our food supplies and waterways and to ghost write the reports that clearly prove that highly compensated scientists who have never researched the issue or reviewed any relevant data on the subject attest that their products are harmless. It just isn't fair!

True friends of America and American corporations would march in the streets if they didn't know if would make us look like some *****-hat wearing women, so we are left to fume on the interwebs about these injustices. Thanks for getting the ball rolling and standing up for Monsanto. You are a true patriot, ready to challenge our "government" at every step. Stay strong! Horny goat weed forever, government regulation never!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our "government" allows corporations to poison us - xxlt - 05-21-2017, 07:43 PM