Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids Protest thier own Graduation
(05-22-2017, 08:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Businesses should be able to deny service to gay people. HEAR ME OUT, I have a good reason for supporting discrimination."

I had this exchange this morning on FB:

Quote:Friend: I have no problem with protests, but there is a time and place for everything. Makes no difference to me what they do. I just feel that they're potentially hurting themselves in this situation. More power to them, but I know that personally, I would look unfavorably at that as an employer. Not their belief, but their actions.

Me: What better time and place than when he is speaking at a gathering of people who did not pay to see him but rather are there to celebrate their own accomplishments?

They've already completed their requirements and have their diplomas. 

Some may even be gay and reject his call for "conversion therapy". for example.

Hell I'd think you would look at it as people willing to stand up for their beliefs, but I doubt future employers will ask if they were one of the ones who walked out rather than here about how God can save them and this country. 

I don't care what they do either. I care that because it was a Republican I have to hear all my "freedom" loving conservative friends condemn people exercising their freedoms. [Image: 1f642.png] (not you...just in general)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kids Protest thier own Graduation - GMDino - 05-22-2017, 09:14 AM