Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy DeVos: Looking out for the little guy
(05-22-2017, 04:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote:    Why did you not compare same medical fields with your example.  Oh because that would have sounded really bad if you compared the life saving cardiologist in a poorer area to a life saving cardiologist in a more well to do area and said one provided a greater benefit to society.  Or if you had just compared a plastic surgeon who does elective surgeries versus a cardiologist regardless of their patients' economic status, then I would have said yeah I can see that.

Because those are not the fields of the two people I know.

That's a real world example...not made up. Brian and Craig.  Craig was my roommate.  We were the best man in each others weddings.  Real people. 

Both are doctors.  One chooses to make lots and lots of money from very rich people for boob jobs and facelifts.  The other chooses to make less money and take care of everyone.

However your acknowledgement that you understood the point of the one who works solely on the upper class versus the other who works in a poor town make me feel like you understood the entire time but were trying to either troll or "gotcha".

You get it.  You just don't want to admit you get it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Betsy DeVos: Looking out for the little guy - GMDino - 05-22-2017, 04:38 PM