Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump demands Ethics Office end probe into Lobbyists working for him
(05-22-2017, 08:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: However, from what I have observed, leaving previous appointees at their positions may have been one of Trump's worst mistakes. 

From waht I have observed, this one barely makes the top 100. You think leaving this Shaub guy was a worse mistake than everything around Flynn or begging to stop the investigation against him or blurting out secrets to Russia or slamming Nordstrom or the Taiwan blunder or handing Merkel a bill with interest for their alleged underspending German military or dealing with the Korea crisis in public or admitting he fired Comey thinking about Russia or confirming that to Russians or letting only Russian media in the oval office or hiring Paul Manafort or pushing for a health care reform that is the opposite of what he's promised or proposing a wall with no idea how to pay for it whatsoever or risking a trade war with Canada or talking about tapes or calling Obama a sick guy based on a bogus claim or rolling out travel bans that don't pass the judiciary or then talking down to "so-called judges" or calling Kim a smart cookie or being silent about turkish officials beating up Americans on American soil or everything I just forgot right now? 

Whoa this Mr Shaub must be awful.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump demands Ethics Office end probe into Lobbyists working for him - hollodero - 05-22-2017, 09:27 PM