Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 guys We can least afford to lose?
So Paul Dehner JR had an article about who are the 10 guys the Bengals could least afford to lose.http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2015/08/04/walkthrough-who-could-bengals-least-afford-to-lose/31096177/
I don't necessarily agree with his list so here is my list.(Feel free to post yours)
1.) Andy Dalton- He is our QB so if he misses significant time were screwed.
2.)Geno Atkins- He is our best player without him this defense is not on the same level as it is without him. 
3.) AJ Green- He is  our second best player on the team and he puts the fear of god in other teams defensive coordinators.
4.)Carlos Dunlap- led the team in sacks the past two seasons and is beast as a run defender.
5.) Andrew Whitworth- Best LT in the game nuff said.
6.)Michael Johnson- We missed his presence last season. Great run defender, good pass rusher, and he will bat his share fair of passes down.
7.)Tyler Eifert- He is the only TE on the roster that has played in an NFL game.
8.)Jermy Hill- He is a beast and would be higher on the list if Gio wasn't on the team.
9.) Marvin Jones- He is another deep threat that offenses have to watch and a top redone threat. 9 out of his 10 touchdowns were in the redzone in 2013.
10.) George Iloka- Brain of the secondary. He has a rare combination of  length and covering ability for a safety.
Honorable mention Vontaz Burfict- He is a playmaker in the middle of the defense and he would be better off with him. He has elite playmaking ability and before his injuries last season he looked like a potential DPOY candidate. I would have ranked him higher but LBs are like RBs and seem easier to replace.  
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
10 guys We can least afford to lose? - J24 - 08-05-2015, 02:18 AM